<- All supply lists
Click the links below to have the items shipped directly to your door or print this page and bring it to your local art store.
- Watercolor tubes or pan set (not gouache, watercolor pencils or markers), minimum 8 colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, brown, black)
- NOTE: If you get watercolor tubes, you must get a plastic palette (unless your set already comes with it, although you may enjoy additional color mixing space).
- Soft hair paint brushes in a range of sizes and shapes: flat, round, detail set
- Watercolor paper, 9x12" cold press Watercolor pad
- White gouache (Permanent White), or white tempera
- Optional, in addition to permanent white gouache: White gouache (Zinc White)
- Pik-Up Rubber Cement Eraser
- Masking fluid
- Spray bottle with water
- Scotch Delicate Surface Painter's Tape
- Paper towels
- Smooth, sturdy surface to tape watercolor paper to, such as wooden board or foam board
- Hair dryer
- 2 water containers
- 2H pencil and eraser
Some links are affiliate links, which means we get a small commission for certain purchases. We maintain our commitment to recommending quality art supplies that we would only use ourselves.
Prima Materia Art Institute